Poetrishy is an ambitious laboratory for radical experiments with poetry, language modelling, and computation. It is a multilingual and multidisciplinary online space where experimental poetry drives new methods, ideas, and approaches
in areas such as natural language processing and artificial intelligence.
- Rather than prioritising statistics and related methods of building artificial intelligence, is it possible to consider the metaphor process used in poetry to inspire new approaches to artificial learning?
- Is it possible, based on mathematical methods and theories, to achieve new visual formats for poems?
- What are the points in common between poetic and mathematical methods?
- Are there rules of communication that can combine methods from these different approaches?
- Can contents related to logic and computation and contents exploring the limits of metaphors be combined in similar patterns?